Refund & Exchange Policy:
We offer exchange of cost invested in service for an alternative service treatment. Refunds are rarely provided beyond 30 after investment has been made. However refund of services and/or goods provided by Body Works Wellness Center will be handled on a case by case basis. Prepaid services that were rescheduled or canceled (successfully within our Cancelation policy) will be transferred to credit to be used at a later date. Any refunds will be subject to a credit processing fee.
*Appointments Canceled/rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice may be subjected to a cancelation fee up to the full price of the appointment.
*Exceptions to Cancelations are illness or emergency.
- We kindly request the courtesy of giving us notice for cancelation or rescheduling. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, we require a minimum of 24-hours notice. If you need to cancel your appointment, please call us at (503)-433-8431 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we don't answer, please leave a voicemail with full detail of cancelation/rescheduling request. We will respond to your message within 24-48 hours.
- With the exception of those invested in the Regular Receive plan whom are rescheduling for a date that is greater than 30 days from last treatment, there is no charge for cancelation or rescheduling with 24+ hours of notice from time of session. Appointments made within 24 hours of the session time cannot be rescheduled or canceled.
- For those invested in the Regular Receive plan whom need to cancel or reschedule a treatment at a date greater than 30 days from previous or subsequent treatments, with the exception of - Illness, Emergency or Pre-discussed Time out of town, a penalty of a half-treatment change will be applied.
Cancelation/Rescheduling fees outlined below
-More than 24 hours notice: No fee will be charged.
-Less than 24 hours notice: Up to 100% of the service price will be billed.
-Failure to show without notice: 100% of service price will be billed.
Muscle Maintenance Tending Plan Policies
* The primary incentive for investing in your Health Care through our Regular Receive plan is to receive facilitated care for wellness maintenance. A secondary incentive of this plan is the Self-Care Guidance you received during sessions and available interim sessions as well. The third incentive of our Regular Receive plan is the discount associated with the investment.
* The treatments are required to be redeemed monthly or more frequently.
* With the exception of illness emergency or pre discussed time out of town,
for months missed there will be a half treatment charge applied to the subsequent treatment session.
* Our Regular Receive plan is an investment in ones Health Care through consistent facilitated bodywork care,
these treatments are required to be received by the individual whom invests in the plan in order to remain consistent with care.
* The discount offered on this plan is 10% off the full amount at anytime of investment,
or 20% off the full amount when investing at the end of a session or renewing at the end of a series.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, social security number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Body Works Wellness Center LLC may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To complete a transaction of payment for services received/to be received
Information you provide to facilitate payment to GMB.
- To run and operate our Site
We may need your information to display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they may receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on March 1st, 2018